Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Year Old!

It's so hard to believe our girl is one year old today. It's gone by so fast and we've loved (almost) every minute of it. I can hardly remember what she was like as a little tiny bugaboo. It's fun to look back at the pictures. Here are a few pictures and there will be more birthday pictures to come. Gram and Papa are here visiting.
one week old


For breakfast we made Papa Andy's buttermilk pancakes with
oranges and blueberries on the side. Josephines pancake was in
in the shape of a "J"
Thanks Sandy, Brian, Emma, & Catherine for sending a cute ladybug
and ladybug book all the way from stormy Chicago

Time for a bottle after an exciting day

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Josie. I can't express how much joy it has brought me to share in your first year via this site. Thank you to your mommy and daddy and I hope they continue to find the time to share you're amazing adventures in growing up.

    ReplyDelete