Friday, November 2, 2012

2 years 9 months

Another month passes and we're getting closer to Josie turning three. That seems so old. I measured her today and she's 35 3/4 inches and weighs 29lbs. She's so snugly and sweet but also has a very strong will and tests the boundaries regularly. She still loves to sing and always wants a song on in the car. She makes up songs with made up words. She loves to color and immediately wants to start coloring when she gets home. Not as much in coloring books but more free form. She loves to make pictures for daddy when he's at work. I'm including some cute things she's said recently;

"Mom, when I get bigger I'm going to get married and have a baby. I'm going to marry Jesus."

"Mom, when I grow up I want to be just like you.  But I can't b/c I don't know how."

"These flowers smell wonderful."

At bedtime:
"Mom, you forgot to pray about the scary things.  
"Witches are make believe and pretend. There's two different words."
"Mom, don't leave me here by myself. I'm scared of monsters."

Here are some pics over the last month. 

Baby doll washing: She loves to wash anything.

 

Breakfast on the deck

Who's sleeping in my bed?

 Farmer's Market in Redwood City. Green bean and strawberry in hand.

After reading books before bed she usually wants to read more books in bed. She doesn't always get to do it but I'm sure she'd stay up way past her bedtime reading.

Sharing a Jamba Juice together.

Jewelry girl (bracelets in JFoss store and rings from mom's ring box)

Redwood Shores Library

 Dinner out

Kaira came over today and we made smoothies

No comments:

Post a Comment