Another month just flew by....
A few things she's said.
I was impatient and yelled at her for not listening and stopping something I asked her to stop doing. I grabbed her arm and she was crying. A few minutes later I apologized for yelling and she said, "That's ok mom. I forgive you." She's very quick to forgive and forget. Not always so quick to obey.
When we were in SB the 3rd night I slept in Katie's bed and Josie was on the floor. She didn't know I was going to be in Katie's bed. She woke up kinda early and I was still lying in bed. The room was dark and I said "Hi Josie". She said, "who are you?". I said, "it's me". She climbed in bed and said, "Mom you tricked me. I want to snuggle with Katie. She's better to snuggle with b/c I love her so much."
We volunteered at Beautiful Day through PCC and cleaned out a kindergarten classroom in a Redwood City school. Josie did a really good job of scrubbing crayon off various services.
Caleb turned 14 and is looking cooler than ever.

One night we sent gymnatics pics back and forth between our house and the CT Anderson's


Officer visit at school.

Josie put on a puppet performance for me at Redwood Shores Library.

A new puzzle from Gahaus and Grandpa Rich for Halloween. She worked on it first thing in the morning and with the help of Daddy finished it pretty quickly.

Go Red Sox!

Josie is slowly starting to get the hang of soccer. They now break into teams and play a game for the last few minutes of their practice. In the video below she almost scored a goal. She does stand around watching still if someone doesn't remind her to go for the ball.

Josie, Kaira and Savanah hang out on the line together.

New dance moves in her little outfit passed on from Katie!
Bday rap for Bizet's bday. Not sure where she came up with it.
We went to visit Leilani at her house in Menlo Park. Friday Nov 1st was such a pretty fall day. They have a great kid back yard. Josie was sitting in the lower platform of the treehouse in the picture. There were two more platforms that she went up. The highest level was up a tall ladder. Josie loved it. She kept falling up the swing under the big redwoods and falling into piles of twigs which got stuck in her hair. I never saw her fall but she kept coming over to us smiling.



No comments:
Post a Comment