Monday, June 2, 2014

4 years 4 months

Another month passes and here are the highlights.
Josie can be such a funny kid at times and so fun to be with. Bed time is getting harder b/c she's not tired, so she thinks, and doesn't want me to leave. She wants me to snuggle and tickle her. I hardly hear her laugh so hard as when I'm tickling her. She wants me to stop and as soon as I do she wants it again. Love hearing the hardy giggle. She's very attached to me and always wants me to put her to bed and do everything for her. Eric does drop off at least once per week and more often when needed and she loves to be with him but lately if she has her choice she always wants mommy. The hanging on me and the constant mommy, mommy, mommy is tiring at times. I know it will go fast so I'm trying not to be so impatient when I'm asking her not to pull on me when holding hands and to always want to be picked up.
 Josie and her split personality. Such an angel at times and the opposite is true at other times. She fell asleep in her chair. Another day she was frustrated with herself. Next thing I know I heard lots of noises in her room. In a matter of minutes she had become a little hurricane. I walked in and found her in a ball on her bed. She did manage to clean it all up with a little help. It's hard for her to control her emotions at times.
 I forgot to post pics from Gram and Papa's visit in April.
 Josie got accepted into Heather preschool so we went to go check it out with Gram & Papa.
 Gram & Josie doing yoga.
 We went to watch my colleague Cecille and her daughter Jalyn do some hula dancing at a Hawaiian restaurant in San Jose. My colleague and friend Jen was there with her in-laws and parents too and our husbands and kids.

 The next morning Josie got dressed up to perform some hula dancing.
 Josie performed her own hula dance.
 Kaira came to play on a Friday afternoon. They hadn't played together in about a month. They dressed up like princesses and played basketball and went outside to play baseball.
 Showing off her night shirt.
 Josie and I went to a dance performance at Stanford called Under Construction. Four of the five venues were outside and we walked to the next location with "construction workers" leading the way by running ahead and posing for a few seconds and then run ahead again. It was super creative and Josie loved watching the workers along the way. The dancing was fantastic as well.
Finally the water is open at the park.
 Out for sushi with Dave, Tia, & Emerson. They girls gulped down tons of avocado rolls.
 Anai from school came over for her first play date with Josie. Such fun. Playing in the teepee.

No comments:

Post a Comment