Highlights from June......
Josie took a theater class which ended in June. On the last day they read lines from the book The Day the Crayons Quit. Josie was the white crayon. I didn't start recording in time but caught part of it. She did a good job with her lines.
Gahaus came to watch
Josie and her teacher Brittany
Visit to Gilroy Gardens after kindergarten graduation.
Enjoying the water park area
Little blondies
Special treat. Of course too big for them to finish.


Video of Josie saying her lines.
Gahaus came to watch


Riding the artichokes. Ashlyn is old enough to go on rides now.




Video on the water slide



Saturday visit to San Mateo County Fair.
We met this girl and her turkey's Kevin & Dave.




Video of slide at PCC



The next day we went to watch Adrianna in her dance performance.


We had fun watching the Warriors play and win the championship. Josie pulled out her hoop and we had a few games and shooting contests. When we played I was Steph Curry and she wanted to be on the Cubs team so I picked Ryne Sandburg for her.







No comments:
Post a Comment