Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mom went back to work and this is what I did at Aunt Tara's....

I slept a lot...











...and went for a walk with Caleb...















...down to the library, where Mary fed me while I looked around, and sometimes had to stop drinking so I could smile...














...then I read some books...














...and rode on a big dog...














...and googled a few things...














When we got home from the library, I slept some more and then Lauren fed me...














...sang to Auntie Tara...











...answered some emails...














...kicked back with some rootbeer and chips...











...listened to my iPod...














..texted some friends to kill some time until.....





















...Auntie Tara told me Mommy was back :o)












Thanks to Tara for documenting Josie's first day away from mom & dad all day, and to the Rankin family taking such good care of her. Can't wait to see what happens next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Amber from PCC (and Stanford) here (Polly is my fake name, nice huh?) ... this post is INCREDIBLY funny! I must copy it for my dear husband ... he would adore something so cute!

    ReplyDelete