I'm 16 weeks old today. My mommy doesn't know if I'm 4 months old or if I have to wait until June 2 to say I'm 4 months old. They call me their little bugaboo but I'm a big girl now. I can almost hold my own bottle, I can almost put my pacifier in my mouth, I can hold my book and read (sort of), I can almost giggle (I've done it twice). I'm still a great sleeper and pretty good eater although sometimes I'm not that interested in eating and get easily distracted. I can't help it b/c I like to check out everything around me and sometimes eating is kinda boring. I love to jump in the my jumpy. Here's some pictures.
Here I am checking out Maile Freshwaters - my cousin's dog. I play at her house every week.
Now's she checking me out....
Here are my friends: Morgan, Emerson and Rocco the rockstar.
Gram came to visit and dressed me in mommy's sweater and hat. Does this outfit make my stomach and thighs look fat?
Time for bed.
Good night.....
awwww- the going to bed book!
ReplyDelete