Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sierra Camp pictures and Josie w/ the two Peytons

These pictures are from a couple weeks ago when we went to Stanford Sierra Camp at Fallen Leaf Lake in South Lake Tahoe as part of my work responsibility. This was the 16th annual Healthy Living Retreat and I was able to bring Eric & Josie and my mom came to help out with Josie. While I was doing the fitness testing Eric and my mom took turns taking care of Josie. It was beautiful up there with pretty low levels of snow. Josephine tasted her first snow flake. We went on some short hikes with her. Can't wait to go back next year when she's a little bigger and able to go on longer hikes in the backpack carrier.

Lower Falls & Eric juggling in front of the falls


Work of the beavers


Sierra Camp onesie



Favorite toy giraffe - Sofie. Great chew toy when you're teething!



Anne-Marie and her daughter Peyton were in town visiting her parents so we stopped by to play. Anne-Marie and I used to work together and now they live in Kentucky. Peyton is about 6 wks older than Josephine. The girls had fun smiling at each other.








Josie and her other little friend Peyton. He's only 10 days old. They were snoozing together at the park. Peyton's mom Jayna and I work together.



No comments:

Post a Comment