Friday, September 9, 2011

Waking Up

My favorite part of the day is when little peanut wakes up. Some mornings she's standing at her crib chatting away and other times she's still all snuggled waiting to be picked up and it takes her a few minutes to get going. Here's one of those mornings.

I think I'm ready to get up.
No, not ready yet.
I love to snuggle with all my blankies
I can't open my eyes yet but I'm half way up.
Checking if the sun is out.
Hate to face another foggy morning.
Back to the comfort of my warm bed and.....
blankie
I must get up and get the hair out of my eyes.
I want my paci back!
Ah, that's better. Now you can change my diaper.
Everything's better after warm milk.....
and snuggling with my bunny.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    that was an adorable set of pictures!! Josie is so sweet. Miss you guys. I love the snuggles too!!

    Christen

    ReplyDelete