Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday morning

Around 9am this morning I opened Josie's door to make sure she was still breathing and since her room was chilly I left the door open. She did go to bed late and lost an hour of sleep but 9am was late for her. About 10 min. later I could hear her stirring. I peeked in her room and she was sitting up in bed with a big smile. I said good morning and she said, "rise and shine and give God the glory". Warms her momma's heart. She saw her helmet hanging on her hook and she said she wanted to wear her helmet and go watch a show with Olivia and baby (a.k.a. rainbow bear), bible (a.k.a. pocket calendar), and pillow. She gathered them all up and I let her watch her new potty video from the library for 10 min.


You'll see in the video poor daddy woke up at 4:30 and then dozed on the couch around 9. 


We then dashed off to church and a birthday party at My Gym. She was in bed by 2pm but while I was off visiting baby Devin Josie was having a party in her crib. She fell asleep around 4 and is just waking up now at 6:25. We'll see what happens tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment