On Sunday I went out with Eric's Aunt, niece, sister, and mom to celebrate Gaylynne's birthday. We had lunch at the Cool Cafe at the Stanford Cantor Art Museum and then went on a docent led tour of the Walker Evan's photography exhibit. It was a fun afternoon and a great exhibit.
After work Josie and I took a walk to the top of our hill and across the creek. It was slightly windy and Josie said, "mommy the trees are waving to me". She said this about the bright yellow bushes.
Tonight we used our gift certificate at a yummy San Carlos restaurant called Town. It was warm enough to eat outside under the heater. We walked around downtown after and didn't need jackets. I had delicious pistachio crusted halibut. The server brought Josie her own "starter", carrots with dipping sauce.
Daddy and Josie read all her library books tonight.



No comments:
Post a Comment