Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday Fun 4/13

Josie and I had a relaxing morning and Josie even slept in a little. I did a few loads of laundry and the sun actually was out after a huge lightening and thunder storm all night. We went over to Kaira's house just down the street and played for a couple hours. The plan was then for both girls to take naps after lunch. We got home just before 1:00 so I put Josie down but even with all the running around with Kaira she didn't want to sleep. She played in her crib and read books for about 90 min. and then I got her out to go to free play at My Gym. We pulled into the parking lot and Brigit was there with Kaira, same thing in their house, Kaira didn't nap. They had fun playing together at My Gym. Josie spent most of her time following Kaira and doing what she did. Lots of jumping on the trampoline, playing in the balls, and going up and down the slide. Such fun. After that Josie and I headed to the library and plopped ourselves down on the floor in one of the aisles and read a few books and then found about 5 to take home along with some Sesame Street dvds. She was in bed after dinner by 7:30 and asleep  by 8. Too lazy to document our day with pictures except for these at Kaira's house when Brigit was reading them a book.



No comments:

Post a Comment