We've been having so much fun with Josephine lately. The last couple nights she's been into dancing and singing into her mic. She dragged her little piano out to the kitchen and has been putting on shows which turn into family dance parties. You should see her go. Tonight as I was getting her pjs on so we could have a pajama jam she said she is the conductor and mommy and daddy march. She comes up with the funniest things.
She's been in some weird sleep moods lately. For awhile she wanted to sleep with her basket of hats and gloves. She dumps them in her bed. She'll play with them for awhile and then sleep with them. Everything becomes animate and has it's own little personality. She always wants to know what things are saying. "Mommy, what's it saying now?"
For awhile she wanted all her animals in bed with her.


During naps I still periodically find her with her shirt pulled down. It's slightly annoying b/c she stretches out her neck line in order to pull it down over her shoulders.

When we got home the other day Josie said she wanted to pretend drive. I unbuckled her from her seat and went inside to unload some stuff. I came back a minute later and she managed to buckle herself in my seat.



We had dinner in downtown San Carlos at an Italian restaurant with a brick pizza oven. We sat right at the counter and watched them make pizza. The cooks were talking to Josie in Italian.

No comments:
Post a Comment