Saturday, June 2, 2012

28 months and we have an announcement....

Message telling Gram some big news


On Friday May 25th we spent the day working on potty training. Josie got juice and snacks and did such a good job going to the potty. We're 9 days in and yes there have been a few accidents along the way but she's such a big girl. She poops in the potty and since we took off diapers at night (first couple nights she wore them) she's been dry every morning. I picked this time b/c of the holiday weekend and the 4 day stretch being home. We did stick pretty close to home for 4 days playing matching games and doing puzzles and reading books. I got out on Friday night with a friend to see The Color Purple, a musical put on by Stanford students based on the book and movie. They were phenomenal. Almost as good as the Broadway version I saw about 5 years ago. The singing and dancing were incredible. Highly recommend it if it comes to a theater near you. It was a good weekend to stay indoors since it was cold all weekend. We even had the heat on since Josie was running around in undies. One night we went out for frozen yogurt for a little treat.



Love the boots. She also wanted to wear this top. I found it in our hand-me-downs and it feels like swim suit material. We aren't sure exactly if it's a tank top or what but Josie loves it over any shirt and sometimes as a nightgown. Her little fanny is so cute in her training pants. 

  1. A short video of Josie taking care of bunny who's "awfully sick".
  2. In my rush to capture the event I didn't realize my phone was upside down. You still get the idea.
  3. Dance party at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment