Today is Eric's 45th birthday. Hey Babe hope you don't mind me sharing your age. You don't look a day over 40. :-) You've caught up to me and I guess we're finally middle age. You have a few more gray hairs but I think they're due to one little stinker pants in the family and not as a result of you getting older. Although you are in need of your reading glasses a lot more often then usual. You are moving up in the technology world with your new iPhone. Oh dear, next you'll want an iPad and then probably the dune buggy you've been day dreaming about and searching online for since I've met you. So happy to share life with you Eric and to celebrate another year of your life. May God be gracious and grant you another 45 healthy years.
Here are a few of Eric's favorite things (not counting food)....




Aw, so sweet! Happy birthday, Eric. Here's to many more years of adventure :)
ReplyDelete