On Friday Aug 10th Josie and I went to CuriOdyssey in the morning for an hour. I brought the jogging stroller along so we went for a fun. At the end we played at the cool park and ate some snacks. It's so warm and sunny on the park side of Coyote Point. After playing for awhile we went to the beach. It was of course much cool with the wind but Josie put on her half wet suit (hand-me-down from Katie) and her life jacket (hand-me-down from Thea) and that kept her warmer. She had fun. After showering off and getting dressed we headed to my gym. I know, marathon day. This is just the beginning. Josie fell asleep for about 15 min. in the car. We sat in front of My Gym for another 10 min. I had the car off but turned back on to get some cool air. Then the car died. We went in to my gym and I left a message for Eric. Left to go home and try the car and sure enough, dead battery. The teacher asked the other parents at My Gym if anyone had jumper cables but no one did. I couldn't get in touch with Eric so since I had the jogging stroller and my running shoes we walked home. It took about 45 min. It was hot out. We stopped at CVS to get some pretzels. We left My Gym at 4. We were meeting our friends/neighbors from Winding Way for the Friday night concert in Burton Park between 5-5:30. We made it there around 5:30 and Eric dropped Josie and me off and he went to buy jumper cables. After the concert we went to jump my car. The lot was full so we had to push my car backward so the cables would reach Eric's truck. It all worked out. Whew, what a day.


No comments:
Post a Comment