Sunday, March 10, 2013

Friday Fun 3/8

I haven't been posting our Friday Fun pictures for awhile so here is last Friday. 
Daddy put Josie to bed on Thursday night b/c I was out and she picked her PJs and wanted Gram's nightie on top (50+ year old honeymoon nightie). This is what she was wearing when I saw her the next morning. Quite the fashion statement. 

We got to stay in our jammies late and made blueberry pancakes.
 Apron that Gahaus made for Christmas.
Making soup which we brought to our next door neighbors on each side.
 At one point I was attending to the soup and I could hear Josie calling me but I didn't know what she was doing. The fan was on in the kitchen and the music was going so I couldn't really hear her. I finally could stop what I was going and I went to look for her. The front door was open and she was at the top of the stairs. She wanted to go see if Kaira was home from her trip yet.We waited until we were dressed to walk down to her house. They weren't home.

We went downtown to the post office and to our favorite bookstore before going to My Gym. It's not the same without Kaira.

No comments:

Post a Comment