Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturdays in March

March 2nd
We ate our lunch outside at the library cafe.
Josie loves playing on the computers.
We went to a playground in San Carlos we haven't been to in probably a year.

We put together a spontaneous shared dinner at Dave and Tia's. Josie had so much fun dressing up and playing with Emerson who is a year older.
 

March 9
We went to the library and Josie played on the computer and we ate our lunch outside at the Cafe again. Then we brought our books to a "park" (no playground) and read our books and played around and climbed trees. We went to Tia and Dave's again and Josie and Emerson played while Tia and I watched a chick flick. The guys went out for dinner and the two older kids had a sleep over. Josie and Emi play so well together. 



March 16
We went to Isabella's birthday party at the Reading Bug bookstore in San Carlos. The theme was Cars. 
Birthday Girl. Isabella's grandma and I work together. We've been to a few parties for Bella.
Peyton's mom and I work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment