Our life in pics over the past month. No pics of mini tantrums that happen during times of transition. She still does not like to leave places when she's having fun and gets angry about it. No pics of bedtime routine of 3 books and mom or dad lying with her and giving her a very long back rub. No pics of her when she just wakes up and comes out of her room holding blankie with her hair sticking up all over and a smile on her face. No pics of her hugging her swim teacher and blowing a kiss when her lesson is over.
A few funny things she's said this month: after listening to Ivy and Bean chapter book on cd. "Can we build a lab in my room so I can make potions?"
"My favorite days are Christmas, Halloween, my birthday and Kaira Day!"
One day standing at the bathroom sink looking in the mirror. "What happened to my eye brows? I want the rainbow back." I showed her how we can make our eye brows move. "I don't like my eye brows. I want them brown. Why did you shave them?"
Playing with Emmy and Jojo at church.

Making cookies and decorating with Kaira.

Time for another trim with Lei.

Making pancakes.

Lunch in Pescadero before the beach.

Our first rainy day.

Sharpening all her pencils.

Half time at Stanford women's soccer game, watching the little girls play. Getting her pumped up for her own soccer class about to begin. Stanford won 3-0 on a beautiful warm evening.

Josie after her first soccer practice. Future soccer star! Every week she wants to wear "Allison's" shirt (she attends U of Arizona). That's now her official soccer shirt. I found this shorts in the boys section at the thrift store. She loves them. I also found a sport skirt so she alternates the two with her soccer shirt.

St Charles carnival. Enjoying shaved ice after winning a Hello Kitty pink alarm clock.

Fun on the bouncy slide.
Holland's 2 yr old bday party last night.


No comments:
Post a Comment