Monday, September 1, 2014

Cousin Sophia bday celebrations

Cousin Sophia turns 6. For her birthday she invited Josie to go to FairyLand in Oakland. Lori and I accompanied them. We met there at 1pm on Sunday and were there til closing at 5pm. Josie worked very hard on her card. I don't think I've really seen her write out words except her name and maybe a couple other things. I was impressed and apparently she was too b/c she wanted to take a picture.
 
 Video of Sophia singing This Land Is Your Land
Video of the girls singing a very spiritual song in the chapel.
 The family celebrated with cake and ice cream one evening at Uncle Bills. Josie insisted on wearing a too short dress without leggings or pants but with tights and sandals. She wanted to be "fancy". She loves her cousin. Wish we could see her more than once per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment