Thursday, October 2, 2014

4 years, 8 months

It's been a busy month. She ended swimming and started soccer and gymnastics which she loves. Josie loves to pretend she's a baby in my tummy and will snuggle on my lap with a blanket over her head. "Mom pretend you're going to the doctor and your ready to have me." One day she asked if they give you medicine in your tummy so it doesn't hurt when you have a baby. I said yes but not all mom's take the medicine. I said I did and it didn't hurt. She said, "I'm going to take medicine when I have a baby." One Sunday she said "If God says something he's going to do it. I learned this at my church today." She was so excited to bring money to SS to put in the treasure chest for her offering. She's been talking about it for awhile but we always forget. We finally remembered on Sunday and she said she wanted to print "paper cash". She took a $1 from her bank and put it in her pocket. She's been asking for "cash" lately for doing chores. She was being naughty recently with a very sassy mouth and she was crying and said "I don't want a spanking. Just give me a chore to do. I'll clean the bathroom." Before going to bed she offered to clean the bathroom floor. She'll do anything to not go to bed. Or maybe she was fed up with dirty bathroom floor and wanted to take matters into her own hands.
Warning: lots of pictures ahead!

Josie started soccer again with Kidz Love Soccer. She has her same Coach Jason as last year. She loves it. She's playing with her good friends Kaira and Anai. 
 
 
 Redwood City Square: watching Andy Z, fun in the jumpy, arts and crafts table.
 Evening playdate at Kaira's.
Kaira's sis Ashlyn

Walking to school after picking out her own outfit and hair decorations
 Time for another trim.

Hot afternoon at the Stanford vs Army football game. Stanford won 35-0.
 Picture day at school.


 Being silly at home.
 Dancing at home.
 
Recently we went to Pet Smart and Josie had a great day. She said at one point, "Mommy follow me. This is my special day. I love it. Oh Mommy thank you!" I love her surprised look when she was looking through the dog Halloween costumes. Up and down the aisles we went looking at all the stuff you put in fish tanks; dog and cat toys; watched dog grooming; big dogs playing at the dog hotel and then little dogs playing; also of course fish, birds, hamsters, cats. Then we played a game with the mice from the cat aisle. It was a great Saturday afternoon with a bonus trip across the parking lot for a shared Jamba Juice.

 Josie loves making salad people for dinner. The one on the left is walking her two dogs.
 Busy beaver around the house. Getting ready for play date with Anai.
 
 Last day of swimming for awhile
Silly jump

First day of gymnastics. We found some hand-me-down leotards from Katie which Josie is so excited about. This black one is a little big and saggy in the behind so Josie picked out this skirt to wear. Of course it's extra fun b/c Kaira is in the class.
Gymnastic videos


No comments:

Post a Comment