The month of November we've had such nice fall weather. I'm going a little crazy over the colorful trees. In the car Josie and I see who's first in spotting the beautiful trees. I keep gathering leaves but then don't really do anything with them and throw them out after a few days. I know it's not like New England but even a little taste of it brings delight to my heart. The Stanford campus is filled with changing leaves.

Josie attended a few birthday parties. Izzy had her 4 yr old party at the same gymnastics place Josie had hers. Jumping in the pit is her favorite.

Learning how to do a flip on the bar.

Birthday girl in the middle

Josie all decked out for cousin Paige's 5th birthday party.
Such a sunny, warm day in Pacifica in Nov. They get lucky every year with the weather. Lots of fun craft projects.

We got to meet the newest cousins. Grampa Rich is hold grandson Wyatt.
Grant being vocal about his hunger. Wyatt is chilling. Momma Kelly is burping.

Josie insisted that kitty come to work with me one day.

I met Rachel for lunch at Facebook. It was great catching up on her life. What a fun place to work. Amazing salad bar.

Josie practicing on Katie's old roller blades. Thank goodness for all the protection. Of course outside she'll have on a helmet but probably needs a tush protector. Maybe even a padded path.

Josie enjoyed a sleepover with Gahaus and Grampa while Eric and I had a leisurely drive to Capitola and dinner at Shadowbrook. Thank you!

Grampa made a 3-room house for Josie. It has a chimney on top and now I'm told Christmas lights. Spoiled little girl.

Love these sweets friends
Bella, Kaira, Josie, Anai


Climbing the fence in anticipation of last soccer class. Wearing her Cubs jacket.

No comments:
Post a Comment