I went to the doctor again on 2/17 and I now weigh 8 lbs. My birth weight was 7 lbs 2 oz. As you can tell I like to eat. I now can fit pretty good into my 0-3 months clothes. I still can't keep my socks on because my feet and ankles are too skinny and they slide right off. My mommy included some pics of me. One at the doctor's office on the table. I like watching everything the she does. I usually don't start crying until it's time to get dressed and go home. I love bouncing on the ball with Daddy. Aunt Tara is washing my hair and giving me a mohawk hair do b/c I spit up while on my back and it got in my hair. It feels so good to have my hair washed. There's one of me at the end of a busy day, sleeping.
dear julie,
ReplyDeletethat was so sweet to right to me like that. I miss u terribly and cant wait to see you. LOve to all,
gaya