
It was a beautiful 72 degrees yesterday and today will be the same. We brought lunch to daddy
since he was working so close by and we could walk there. He's in the middle of a bathroom remodel. Valentine's Day Josephine was dressed in her Sunday best and slept right through the whole church service. Aunt Jody (Eric's sister) came by one day to watch Josie and I got out for a nice brisk, hilly walk. Grandma Shirley (Eric's mom) came by another day and I went on some errands. It's nice to have family so close by. I'm including some misc. pics of friends with Josie. One is Grandpa Rich (Eric's step-dad), Rachel, Lauren, & Caleb Rankin, & Morgan & Dave Kjellsvig. (It drives me crazy that I can't figure out how to have the pictures and words in the order and placement I want so until I do enjoy the blog as is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment