Sunday, March 20, 2011

Climbing

Josephine has learned how to climb into her booster seat. We need a stool that's a little sturdier because she loves to climb in and out over and over again. Turn your volume up so you can hear her jabbering.

Here she is figuring out how to reach her "big girl" books. We keep them on a higher shelf b/c she needs help reading them. We want to prevent pages from being torn. Guess we'll have to move them up higher.



 Poor thing, fell out and is feeling frustrated

This is handy....
Here's the book I want



Now I want another one...


Phew I did it while standing on an un-level basket and I didn't fall.
The next day she remembered how she climbed up. She dumped toys out of a smaller basket, turned it upside down and put it in front of her shelves. Don't forget to turn up your volume.



1 comment:

  1. Josie's adventures, as you document them, are so cute. She's got our hearts.

    ReplyDelete