Wednesday, November 2, 2011

21 months and counting...

Little miss Josephine is healthy as can be. She's now 24 lbs and 32.5 in. She went from being in the 18th percentile for weight to the 30th and from 58th to 45th for height. She got two shots and doesn't need any more for two years. We don't go back for a check-up until she's three.


Recent photos....

Fancy-free Friday 10/28 
We went to Menlo Park to pick up my race packet and did some shopping along the way. Bought a couple of birthday presents at the hardware store of all places. We got home and squeezed in lunch then off to Josie's dr. appt. She managed to fit a 90 min nap in before being woken to get ready for the Goblin Walk. Busy day.
Caltrain ride to Menlo Park and a fun walk down Santa Cruz Ave doing errands. We stumbled upon Penzeys Spice shop. Very cool store. Bought some ground fennel seed that I needed for dinner that night.
Josie supports mom's 2nd half marathon. First time Josie was in utero. 2nd time Josie trained with me 1-2x per week and was there to meet me at the finish line.
 I switched my shirt to the front so my number would be visible when crossing the line. Too wiped out to move it back when I finished. :) I was the 7th person to register for the half marathon and I was the 7th woman to finish. I guess it was my lucky number.
There was a BBQ lunch and a jump house for Josie. Hot day for 10/29.
Visit to our favorite bookstore when Gram and Papa were in town.

Art project at The Reading Bug Bookstore after listening to our new favorite author/illustrator (MARLEE FRAZEE) read some of the books she illustrated.
 Still has some interest in the potty but not too much. Still has lots of interest in her lady bug boots.


A sweet picture of Josie helping Caleb open his birthday gift.
She eats dinner at the table instead of using her tray. Such a big girl. Still needs work using a fork and spoon. Yes, once in awhile mom makes mac'n cheese but it is organic! She loves it. :)
We leave you with a movie from yesterday playing at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment