| Biz made this adorable bunny and the clothes for Josephine and brought her this cute book about Otis the tractor. Thanks Biz! |
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Bizet's Visit
Biz arrived Friday morning and flew back to Portland on Sunday evening. We've been friends since nursery school days in Chicago.
It was so fun to have her here. Eric & I hadn't seen Biz since our wedding. It
was fun for Josie to meet Auntie Biz. Too bad Josie was a little pill
off and on all weekend but her cute little personality did come out half
the time. After Josie & I picked her up at the SJ airport we went to
Hannah's Cafe for breakfast and then spent a couple hours at the
Discovery Museum. Friday night Biz and I went to JFoss in Palo Alto and
looked through the stylish, adorable clothes and chatted with Janet and Janet.
Janet F joined us for a drink at Paxti's and Biz and I stayed on for yummy Chicago
pizza. Saturday we took Josie to her "gym" class. While Eric and Josie
went to cousin Paige's birthday party later in the afternoon Bizet and I went to the farmer's
market, thrift store, walked around downtown Laurel St, and spent hours
looking up everyone we could think of on Facebook. We all ate dinner
together Sat night at home. Sunday we went on a nice long hike with Josie in the
backpack. Our weekend went too fast. We hope to get up to Portland soon
so we can visit Bizet. Until then we'll enjoy looking at the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment