Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fanci-free Fridays 1/6 & 1/13

Fri 1/6 we started back at My Gym but this time with the bigger kids 23 months to I'm not sure what. Big difference not being with the "babies" anymore. After class we went to the library and found some books. "Josephine Wants to Dance" is really cute.


Josie dancing like "Josephine". She's wearing the PJ's that Grandma made.




 After nap time we got dressed up and went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Rich to CreoLa in San Carlos to celebrate my belated birthday. Delicious food. Unfortunately we didn't document the evening with pictures.

Before going to My Gym on 1/13 I braided Josie's hair. I'm not so great with making a straight part but she looks so cute anyway. 

 Josie continues to love the balls.

A few videos of Josie's fun at My Gym





This week after gym our excursion was to TJ's. Josie wanted to hold everything. Such a good helper. We both love trying the samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment