Whew, I hopefully made up for a long silence by blogging a months worth of pictures in a day (a very long day). Grab your coffee or tea and sit back and enjoy all the pics in the 12 posts! You might want to skip down to San Carlos Holiday Lights if you want to read the posts in order.
One more month until Josie turns 3. Now that my birthday has past she's waiting for her birthday which she thinks should be any day. She's cute as a button and knows how to push our buttons that little stinker. She had her 3 year visit early. She's 29.3 lbs and 36.25 inches. I think that puts her in the 40-50th percentile. She got a clean bill of health. No shots but did get the flu shot as a nasal injection. No after effects. As we were walking through the waiting area to go home we passed an elderly woman with a cane and Josie asked if that was her pogo stick. The lady didn't hear her but others around thought that was pretty funny. She's curious about everything.
Entertains us with her singing and dancing.
I was at Aunt Gaylynne's to help with Christmas Eve preparations and Josie came along to help if she was interested. Gaylynne had this bead project and at first I thought she'd throw the whole thing out of frustration b/c the beads are so stinking small and every time your finger bumps one it falls off. What do you know - she stuck with it for about an hour and completed it. I was so impressed and proud of her for being so patient. There were definitely beads that had fallen but she persevered. She helped iron it with parchment paper on top so it's melted together enough to seal it's form. She can't wait to go back and do the next shape.
The first video is her going down the big slide by herself with out hitting an curve and getting twisted around and making her mom nervous. The second video is of her and Kaira jumping off a platform at My Gym. The third video is her sweet voice singing a song. I'm never got quick enough to get the whole thing.
We are totally in love with our little cutie pie!

One more month until Josie turns 3. Now that my birthday has past she's waiting for her birthday which she thinks should be any day. She's cute as a button and knows how to push our buttons that little stinker. She had her 3 year visit early. She's 29.3 lbs and 36.25 inches. I think that puts her in the 40-50th percentile. She got a clean bill of health. No shots but did get the flu shot as a nasal injection. No after effects. As we were walking through the waiting area to go home we passed an elderly woman with a cane and Josie asked if that was her pogo stick. The lady didn't hear her but others around thought that was pretty funny. She's curious about everything.

Entertains us with her singing and dancing.

I was at Aunt Gaylynne's to help with Christmas Eve preparations and Josie came along to help if she was interested. Gaylynne had this bead project and at first I thought she'd throw the whole thing out of frustration b/c the beads are so stinking small and every time your finger bumps one it falls off. What do you know - she stuck with it for about an hour and completed it. I was so impressed and proud of her for being so patient. There were definitely beads that had fallen but she persevered. She helped iron it with parchment paper on top so it's melted together enough to seal it's form. She can't wait to go back and do the next shape.

I've beenused to seeing Josie's drawings lately of dots and more dots and patches of color. Then one day she's drawing and I wasn't paying attention and she handed me her paper with a family. I just about fell off my chair. I couldn't believe she had not only made a face for the first time but bodies too. I took a picture immediately b/c all her other art work I was saving she crumpled up for daddy to use in the wood burning stove (grrrr!). She does a really good job at staying in the lines too and she'll spend quite a bit of time working on it. Of course we don't tell her to stay in the lines but I guess at some point kids figure out that's what they're supposed to do.

The first video is her going down the big slide by herself with out hitting an curve and getting twisted around and making her mom nervous. The second video is of her and Kaira jumping off a platform at My Gym. The third video is her sweet voice singing a song. I'm never got quick enough to get the whole thing.
We are totally in love with our little cutie pie!

No comments:
Post a Comment