Josie spent the weekend at Gahuas and Grandpa Rich's with cousin Paige. What a fun weekend for her and what a nice break for us. Saturday there was a BBQ at John and Jody's to say goodbye to Kirsten who left Sunday to go back to school for the summer in Waco Tx. Josie and Paige were back and forth between the pool and hot tub. So nice for Josie to have someone to swim with.
It was Senior Sunday at Menlo Church. Matt shared his testimony along with the other seniors. He did a great job. Cool to hear his God story.
Matt and his big sista's, Kirsten and Allison.
Goofy cousins.


Matt and his big sista's, Kirsten and Allison.


Good bye for the summer.

After the service I hung out with Stephen, Janet and Evan for ping pong and an intense Warriors game. So fun to get a win!
Sunday after church I got to go through Josie's clothes and pull out winter clothes and bring out the summer clothes. Brought 4 bags of clothes she's grown out of to the thrift store. I also switched my winter and summer clothes and had a big bag of my clothes for the thrift store.
Monday I went to boot camp and then picked up Josie at 10:00. She and Paige were taking turns reading to each other.
Josie and I spent the day buying flip flops at Old Navy and a few other errands. She spent a little time putting on a fashion show with all her "new" summer clothes. Many of them are hand-me-downs and so fun to remember who gave us what. I got to to take a short nap while Josie played in her room. Later we all went over to watch the game with Stephen, Janet, and Evan. I managed to get in one game of ping pong. What an exciting Warriors game! Not sure we can handle that stress in the finals.
Monday I went to boot camp and then picked up Josie at 10:00. She and Paige were taking turns reading to each other.


No comments:
Post a Comment