Friday, January 29, 2010

Another day of waiting

What a nice relaxing day. I went to spinning class this morning hoping to spin this baby girl out but that didn't work. My parents and I went to an early movie to see The Blind Side. I highly recommend it. We just enjoyed a nice dinner at home and are just hanging out. Maybe she'll come tonight?!

1 comment:

  1. Just keep relaxing...don't allow anxiety about time off, going back to work or the delivery enter in to your spirit. Keep focused on being patient and enjoy the time of waiting for your little one to arrive. She will be here when she is ready and then...you will look back on this quiet time wondering and trying to remember what it felt like to be well rested. Still praying for her safe arrival and looking forward to meeting her soon.

    ReplyDelete