
While the expectant grandparents went out for breakfast Eric and I went on a hike at Pulgas Ridge. It seemed twice as hilly and twice as long as usual but it was so pretty out. It's so green and the birds were chirping. A few wild flowers are in bloom. What a great sunny morning. Then my parents and I drove across the Bay to Piedmont to meet an old Chicago friend and her husband and their 5wk old baby girl, Kate. She is a cutie. Received lots of words of wisdom for labor and delivery and first few weeks at home with baby. We've eaten a delicious dinner of chipotle tortilla soup courtesy of Rachel Ray. Hoping the spiciness will get some contractions going. Yup, we're ready for her. Any time now baby girl!
Uncle Bill and I are so excited. Having a hard time waiting, but nothing compares with what you are Eric or the grandparents must be experiencing. If you haven't heard yet, Uncle Bill says he does not want to hear ANY complaints about being late again! He has never been this late for anything!! All Love Auntie gl
ReplyDeleteEric and I are cracking up. That is hilarious! :-)
ReplyDelete