
It's January 26th, 3 days past the due date of our baby girl. We wait expectantly for her and wonder what she'll be like. It's been the easiest pregnancy I can imagine and 40 weeks has flown by. Now I'm ready. The house is clean, the nursery is ready, the file cabinet is organized, the bills are paid, the front yard raked, chocolate chip cookies made, all the Thank You notes written. Not sure what to do with myself tomorrow. Having a baby would be perfect! I hope something happens before 8:30 so I have an excuse to skip my spinning class. :-) We're so excited but of course anxious about labor and delivery and the unknown of what that will look like. We're so fortunate to have many people praying for us. Thanks family and friends. I've never done a blog before but decided it would be a good way to keep everyone, out-of-towners especially, in the loop of the Anderson/Anderson adventures. Stay tuned....
Love your blog. What a great idea. We will be following your postings and eagerly await your baby girl's arrival! I hope you can skip your spinning class tomorrow (because you are in labor) but even if you aren't, you have permission to skip the class. Love you...Karen, Luke and Katie
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing! I would be lying on the sofa moaning about why the baby is late--you're designing and starting a blog! Now the only thing left to do is have this little peanut :o)
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Tar
Oh my! You could be Demi Moore on Vanity Fair (?) I can't believe private Julie is going public with a blog. Love to you! Leilani
ReplyDelete