Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 weeks old - week in review



















It's hard to believe our little bugaboo is 6 weeks old. For the last two nights she slept from her 10:00pm feeding until 6:30am. I didn't wake up to check on her either which was nice. Her baby acne has pretty much cleared up on her checks. She has some on her neck & chest and mixed in is eczema. Doesn't seem to bother her. She's cooing more and her smiles are adorable. One of the pictures shows her with her Gram's relatives from Chicago and Turlock here for a visit. There's a picture of our friend Linda with her boys Dante & Dominic. There are a few pictures with Josephine in her pink 2pc pajamas that I wore when I was a baby. She was in her swaddle like a burrito when she went to bed and when I fed her and changed her in the middle of the night I found her with her little feet sticking out of the wrap. She managed to somehow wiggle out of her footie pj's and free herself from her swaddle. Of course then her poor feet were cold. I ended up snapping her onesie around the pjs to keep them on the for the night. She is kicking in the bath now and splashing with her hands a little. This girl likes to keep her feet and arms moving. The picture in the bath shows the rolls she's developed on her thighs. She's gaining weight daily! There's a picture of Josie in Eric's grandma Janice's rocking chair. Eric's mom re-covered it for us. We love it. She does cry once in awhile but for the most part is content.

No comments:

Post a Comment