Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Post #2 today - Four weeks old











In anticipation of turning 4 weeks old I think I had a growth spurt yesterday. I didn't start the day off very well and was fussy and hungry most of the day. I didn't like taking naps and I wanted to eat more than usual. Mommy went on an errand and I stayed home with dad but pretty much fussed the whole time. I was supposed to nap but didn't want to even though I was tired. Sorry dad. After eating at 2:30am I wanted to play for a couple of hours but mommy and daddy didn't like that idea too much. Daddy moved out to the couch, sorry dad, to get some sleep. Mommy tried to get me back to sleep and finally gave me an extra snack and then I gave in to my fatigue and slept. Today I woke up happy and ate on time and took naps without a fuss. I'm a big girl now. Tonight I'll go right back to sleep after my early morning feeding. I tried out my jungle gym that my mommy's work friends gave me. I even reached out to grab a ring. While on my tummy I managed to spit up on it. My mommy thinks my neck keeps getting stronger. I smiled a couple times for mommy and daddy and they got all excited. I don't know what the big deal is. I have a lot more of those but just spreading them out for now. Mommy and I went on a walk up the hill and this time I rode in the Baby Bjorn. I usually go in the stroller and save the Bjorn for when mommy is vacuuming. Chores are so boring they usually puts me to sleep. This time I sat facing out. It was cool to see the sites. Mommy saw the Bay Bridge but I can't see that far yet. The hills were so tiring that I fell asleep on the way home. The sun on my face did feel good. Maybe it will help clear up my acne. Mommy posted some pictures of me. The first one is me sleeping with my new blanket that Aunt Gaylynne made. Usually when I sleep I'm all snuggled up in my wrap (straight jacket) but sometimes it's so nice to have my legs free and even let my feet stick out. A few pictures on my jungle gym. #5 I'm reading with Gram. #6 I'm showing how big I am. I'm wearing cousin Katie's hand-me-down outfit. Mom finally took it off of bunny in my crib. Katie liked dressing up my animals with my clothes. Silly girl, those clothes are for me to wear. #7 friend Thea came by to visit. #8 Aunt Gaylynne rocking me with my new blankie she made. Another one of me sleeping. Mommy thinks I'm so cute when I sleep. Last one is me with my caterpillar measuring tool passed on from cousins Oliver & Miller. I think I've grown an inch or two. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment