Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2 years 8 months

A few highlights of the past month. 

Over a weekend Josie decided not to nap on both Sat and Sun. I think I was napping and she instead created a tornado in her room. Sunday it was pretty much in her bed until she started cleaning and then it was on the floor. She did manage to clean it up on both days with some help. Fortunately it wasn't tantrum induced. Just normal quiet play for her. I was quite suprised when I opened her door to the mess. She was actually in her crib with everything but climbed out before I took the picture. 


One evening we were a little bored so went to the pet store. The first one mainly had pet food and stuff for pets but no pets. Josie played with the kitties.
The next one did have a lot more pets like fish, cats for adoption that were all sleeping, guinea pigs, birds, reptiles.

Josie was tickled to find the real thing at cousin Rebecca's house. She said she really wanted a kitty at her house and asked a couple times if she could have a kitty. We've been reading books about pet dogs and she often talks about one day getting dog. Now I guess she wants a cat. Rebecca and Brett have 4+ dogs, about 6 kitties (they are trying to give away), 4 horses, goats & chickens. Don't get any ideas Josie.
 

 

Here's Josie about 20 min later. She barely moved. It was so cute to watch her with the kitty. 

Josie supporting the Giants. Sorry Cubs fans. Her Cubs t-shirt doesn't fit anymore. I'm just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment