Wednesday, January 27, 2010



 I just went for a walk to the top of our street (Winding Way) and across the canyon. We finally have some sun after a week or more of rain. A few days ago when Eric and I did this hike the board joining the two sides of the canyon was on the other side so Eric scrambled over to that side and moved the board further up the canyon so I could cross. Because of all the rain the canyon keeps getting wider. Now you have to do some bush-wacking to get across. It's such a pretty walk. Not sure if I'll be able to get a stroller across. Guess we'll be walking with the baby carrier instead. Walking up the steep hills carrying her will be good for me.
Here's what Eric is doing in his spare time: digging dirt and removing trailers full and building a retaining wall under our carport. He's such a hard worker. 

1 comment:

  1. You are going to enjoy walking with her soon. That little board across the ravine...while pretty cool, looks a little sketchy...not recommended with a baby in a belly, in a stroller or in a carrier! Perhaps you could stick to the pavement for a while just to ease my comfort level. All you need is a little soft dirt and down you would go. Am I sounding to old? Like a mother? Just wait!

    ReplyDelete