Only a month until Josie turns 5. She talks about her birthday often. Turning 5 feels like a big birthday since she'll soon be headed to kindergarten. She's so inquisitive and often asking what something means. If I say a word or she hears a word in a song she doesn't understand she wants to know what it means. She's very creative and artistic. After being with Katie she wants to attend Design School just like Katie hopes to do. She cracks us up with her funny ideas.
She found some masks in the store and wanted me to take some pictures.

A favorite spot for Eric and Josie.

We've had a lot of rain the past month. One day after school we walked from school to the park at around 4:30. I knew we had about 30 min before it would start getting dark. It drizzled a little on and off. She found some tennis balls and made up games for us. We then headed to the playground. We were having so much fun playing around in the rain so I called Eric to meet us at the bottom of the trail at 5:30. It was really dark by then so he met us on the trail with a flashlight and drove us home.
Another visit to the dentist and received an A+ check-up.

Josie loved to wake up and work on her online Advent Calendar. She was making a snowflake.

Mila and Josie at gymnastics. In December they were the only ones. She's still really enjoying it.

Video of gymnastics
Shuli and Satoshi have a dwarf hamster. Josie loves it and now wants one for a pet.

Josie spent a few hours with Gaya and Lorraine while Eric and I attended a holiday party right near their home in Saratoga.

I went to school with Josie to share with her class about Santa Lucia Day.

We visited Uncle Hank and brought him a poinsettia and soup. He played some C'mas carols and Josie and I sang along. He gave me a C'mas Cactus that's a cutting started from my grandparent's original plant that is still alive and thriving.

Video of singing C'mas Carols with Uncle Hank playing piano.
Izzy came over to play on the day we were bunny-sitting for a few hours. Marshall is so soft and the girls had fun holding him. As soon as we took him out of his cage and Josie was holding him he jumped off her lap and ran to the back of the C'mas tree. We tried to lure him out with apple slices but it didn't really work so finally Josie crawled under and Izzy and I were at opposite ends and the bunny got scared and came out so I could grab him.



They constantly took turns holding Marshall.



No comments:
Post a Comment